It’s been a while since our last post, however, we are trying to update our blog more often and with more posts focused on Chinese language. Today, is our first post about learning style. Thinking about studying fills some people with dread, others may really enjoy the though of a new challenge. Whatever your perspective Read the full Post…
About 1on1 Mandarin
1on1 Mandarin is a Chinese language school in Beijing which specializes in practical Chinese, the spoken Chinese word, and proper Chinese pronunciation. Join us to study Chinese in Beijing and let us help you speak like a Chinese.
- Sheldon Cooper learns to speak Chinese very funny video
- What dictionaries or apps do you use to learn Chinese?
- How long does it take a native English speaker to become fluent in Chinese?
- How to say The Olympic games in Chinese and more
- Vocab for Breathing Healthy in Beijing
- growing cleaner air in your home
- Intro to Chinese Music (from Timeout Beijing)
- Mandarin Speaker Beatboxes, Plays Cello
- a refreshing and wild trip into Tian Shan mountain of Xinjiang
- How to get a Chinese visa with the least amount of money
- Where to download Chinese subtitles for movies
- Top 5 Chinese video websites
- Translate English movie titles into Chinese
- How many characters do you need to read a Chinese newspaper
- Wubi and Pinyin – Which Chinese Character Input Method?
- Chinese character etymology-History of every character
- How to Deal With Traveler’s Diarrhea in Beijing
- Learning Chinese Through Listening – Stream Chinese TV Dramas Online
- Today, Honor Your Teachers
- Recharging and Checking minutes on china mobile
Chinese video sites
Culture and Life in China
Like Us on Facebook
Get updates via E-mail
- Wolfgang Geiger on What dictionaries or apps do you use to learn Chinese?
- Learn Chinese Blog on How long does it take a native English speaker to become fluent in Chinese?
- Cameron Marsh on How long does it take a native English speaker to become fluent in Chinese?
- Learn Chinese Blog on Tips on How To Prepare For a Beijing Winter
- Learn Chinese Blog on Where to download Chinese subtitles for movies